Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bookmarks from India

Today was shopping day and so I had to leave early to get myself working with my bung foot; and boy! Was it sore today! I went to the post office on the way to the bus stop and found a letter from the Customs and Fisheries people in Sydney. Now, I don't get these very often unless something has been sent where it had to be opened; and this one was. In the letter enclosed, I read that some leaves had been removed to be destroyed. Now, I hate to remind the sender of this lovely gift, but you have to be careful what you send to Australia. If you have any doubts, I'll put the Australian Quarantine site up on the sidebar here.

However, I'm here to thank lils74 for sending me this lovely card (which looks like it's had some water damage unfortunately) and these three bookmarks! They will most certainly come into great use this year. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment