Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Such Lovely People Are Bookcrossers!

It took me a while to get to the post office today as left heel was playing up a lot. I have pulled the ligament in the arch of my foot; thus making the inside of my heel hurt like you wouldn't believe! So, I'm limping badly. Anyway, the mail box was chock full of mail and one blue collection card. And when I went inside, I was given this large envelope by the girls. I opened it at the desks by the door and found teas, two cds, two books and a small purple object that I'm not quite sure of (I'm sure it'll show its use soon) but I know I connect it to my belt and a bookmark made of metal! Very cool!

Thank you very much for this J4shaw! This was sent to me for 'The Kindest Bookcrosser RABCK' and mixed in this is a bookring. I can't wait to get into both books! Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment