Friday, January 29, 2010

Postcards From Finland!

We had a big storm last night with lots of thunder and lightning. And it cooled the place down a bit; but it made today very sultry. We're in for more rain over the next week. And seeing it's going to be that way, I thought to get over to the post office quickly this morning in between loads of washing just in case we had a shower of rain. There was only one piece of mail there: an envelope. And inside it was my prize of Sobergirl's postcard and bookmark giveaway! And what gorgeous postcards they are!

Thank you so much! I'll get into using them sometime this year; most probably when I'm sending a book on through a bookring/ray. They're just lovely. And I adore the bookmarks. They have such detail and the girl reading reminds me of when I was young and I couldn't get my nose out of a book. Thank you again, Sobergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment