Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vampire Books Trade Between Scotland and Australia

I really do enjoy vampire novels; they are so wonderfully written and are also a lot of fun to get into and write.  And seeing I've been reading some ordinary books, I just jumped at the chance to trade some of the books I had in my shelves that I had read with another vampire book lover from across the miles.  

Chucklesthescot in Paisley, Scotland offered up any of her vampire books as a trade with anyone who had some others she hadn't read.  So, I offered up two of mine that I haven't read and didn't see myself reading in the near future (one is a vampire novel by Maggie Shayne and the other is a zombie novel). 
Well, her books arrived today at my PO Box.  And I'm dying to sink my teeth in to them!  I'm currently reading another book first.  However, once I'm through it, I'll get into these ones before too long!  Thank you so much for the trade Chucklesthescot!

No comments:

Post a Comment