Monday, November 15, 2010

A HGG Like No Other!

Today, I received a wonderful HGG from a mystery person.  There was an address on the back of a calendar-sized parcel and yet no card or note to let me know who it was from on the inside.  And yet when I opened it, I immediately burst into tears of happiness that I had been sent such a wonderful item through the mail.  This item is 'The Breakfast Club' movie sountrack on vinyl.  I've been searching everywhere for it in all the music shops and haven't found it.  
Thank you very much to my mystery sender from Victoria, Australia.  You didn't leave your screen name (I'd rather not use your Real Life name here for safety reasons) so I'd like to thank you very much for making my year and making me very happy.  I will treasure this vinyl and keep looking out for one that is in mint condition; as this one has a few scratches (but then when they're second-hand, you can't help but get a few on them).  And even when I do get a better one, I won't get rid of this one seeing they're so hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment