Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HGG's Still Arriving After Christmas

It's been another long weekend; and I've been looking forward to the mail returning to normal again.  And today, it's turned out to be a hot one.  So, I went and checked the mail early to get home early enough before the heat of the day really struck home.
While at the Post Office, I picked up a parcel from the US and opened it right there before heading home.  Inside it was a packet of miniature Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, a couple of label, a postcard, a recycled resources coin purse and a hard-covered A5 sized journal!  How lovely!  Even though the box looked like it had seen better days and journeys, I'm happy to say that the contents are unharmed and complete.
Thank you so much for these wonderful things that traveled so far to arrive here safely, author-author.  I do look forward to using the journal soon; and getting into the the Reeces... my favourite chockies from the States. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment