Monday, November 21, 2011

Gorgeous Knitted Coin Purse Arrival.

A few weeks ago, I received a Private Message from a Bookcrosser who asked me if I was still collecting coin purses.  I answered her and said I do; but haven't found any that were interesting enough to purchase of late (yep, I've hit a dry patch in the charity stores).  Today, I was out at the Post Office to check the mail; when I opened the little black door with my number on it to find the whole thing was chock-a-block with mail!  there was junk mail, two parcels and a blue parcel pick-up card!  Wow!  That's a lot of deliveries!
Inside a yellow envelope was this gorgeous little knitted coin purse.  Inside the coin purse was the Flamingo magnetic bookmark from Florida and the postcard is of Niagara Falls.  I love how this purse has been made; with such care; and it's been used too.  I will get into using it at some point soon as well.  Thank you so much pumpkinpussycat for sending this one to me, it's just gorgeously cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment