Thursday, November 29, 2012

A HGG From Calgary

Today, it's been very hot and muggy.  So, I was up nice and early to get in and do some housework before it became too hot to do anything but hang out on the computer.  I was also at the post office at around 9am as well to pick up the mail.  And there was some mail for Mum and Dad there and also a HGG from Herchelle in Canada.  She sent me a Christmas Card with Polar Bears on it.  Inside it is two tea bags in a zip-lock bag - of 'Yorkshire Tea' - and a postcard of the Olympic Flame from the Calgary Olympics.  Very cool!  I love it!  Thank you so much Herchelle.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings again from Canada! Glad that my little envelope got to you in a timely manner. I am trying to catch up on life as I was visiting my sister Linda on Vancouver Island. What a magical place that was for me!! I left cold and snow covered Calgary and walked on green grass at the Nanaimo airport. I must have sounded like a real country rube to the other passengers at my surprise. The next day I was digging in her lush garden planting tulips!! She even has hummingbirds!!! In Dececember!!! So as I sit in my kitchen, it feels like a wonderful dream sitting in the couch with Linda listening to the rain falling.
    Sorry, I digress...
    Sorry to hear about your little bird, I so believe that our lived ones stay with us, be they two, four legged or winged. Bless your kind heart!

    ReplyDelete