Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chocolate and Reading - Great Combo!

Today, I was off to do my grocery shopping.  So, I took my time - seeing the last few days have been hectic for me with my health and with the Melbourne Cup yesterday.  I left the house at an early time and found myself at the post office at around 9:10am to find only one parcel waiting for me slotted into my PO box.  

It was from New Zealand!  Cool!  I love that place.  Eagerly, I ripped open the plastic wrapping with my house key and found a Pineapples Chunks chocolate bar.  I'm not much of a fan of pineapples (got food poisoning from one when I was really young and haven't been able to stomach them since; not even the smell... but hey, you weren't to know, so don't worry).  Along with the chocolate bar was a book 'Malcolm and Juliet: Sex, Lies and Science' by Bernard BeckettI read the back of the book at the bus stop and it looks like a good, funny read!  Thank you so much LeahJett!  I'm looking forward to reading this one - maybe over Christmas as a light read when it all settles down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment