Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2nd Prize Winner!

I love winning things; and when I do, I love receiving the parcels in the mail that says I've won! And this book is one of those things I've won; a second prize in fact. I entered a competition on Bookcrossing for on of the members on there whose birthday is on St Patrick's Day and came 2nd! Now, I love it when there's more than one prize; as I sometimes do draws where there's more than one prize. And it's even more exciting when the prize winners don't know who's getting what.

Today, this 2nd prize came in the mail for me. I'm so happy that it's the book I wanted too! Yay! Thank you so much goofbunny for sending me 'Getting There' by Sue Williams. Travel books are the next best thing to actually go there... and seeing I don't travel as much as I used to, I love to read about it. I'll be getting my nose into this in the next year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment