Monday, March 22, 2010

Books to Commit To!

I've had a common problem in recent weeks and it's getting worse. I'll start a book, get a few chapters in and then put it down because it'll be good, but not great. But then today, I collected the mail to find two wonderful Douglas Adams books waiting for me! And what's more, they're both bookrings - so I have to read them! What a great thing to get me going again in the reading arena!

Well, I have anathema-device to thank for this... you wonderful bookring of 'The Long, Dark Tea-Time of the Soul' and 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'. I'll be getting my nose into the first one today; and breaking my lack of commitment to reading. Thank you again for setting this up... and another thank you goes out to VampireQueen because this parcel came from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment