Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's HGG Time Already!

This is so cool!  September has come around and this means it's time for Holiday Gift-Giving time until December!  What a wonderful and very cool time of year for Bookcrossers across the globe.  I love giving as well as receiving!  This also means, this blog really takes off again too.

And to kick it off, I received two in the mail.  The first on is from Honolulu.  Inside the parcel was the book 'The Tale of Despereaux' by Kate DiCamillo and two Reeces Peanut Butter Cups - one original and one dark chocolate!  What a wonderful Bookcrosser you are!  Thank you so much!  I really do appreciate this; and this parcel has arrived on a really dull and wet week here in Brisbane.  You've really brightened up my day today.  Thank you ghir, I'll definitely get into the book soon and the Peanut Butter Cups when they've cooled enough in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment