Monday, September 27, 2010

From The Chilliness of Canada... A Postcard

Today, I had a bit of housework today; so I got up early and jumped straight into it.  And so, by 9am, I had 2 loads of laundry on the line, most of the washing up done and the garden watered... well, the plants that missed the rain... and the plants that were looking a little poorly moved into places where they'd be happier. 
Then, it was off to the post office to see if I had received anything from you good people!  The sun was out and warm, the breeze too, and the traffic wasn't too bad.  After all it's school holidays here.  And I looked into my PO Box when I arrived safely and I found a lonely little postcard all on its own.  But what a beauty!  And it came from Canada!  Thank you Herchelle for sending it all that way to me on this lovely warm day here in Brisbane, Australia.  And Mum is going well.  Let's hoping to see her back on Bookcrossing again soon.  Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment