Friday, September 24, 2010

A Mystery Birthday/HGG from London!

Well, today is my third day in a row to have received a parcel from across the miles; and what's even better is that it's a birthday present!  But the only part of it I opened was the card.  I wanted to know who sent me this wonderful and thoughtful gift for me two weeks shy of my 37th birthday!
And it's footymadgill from London who's been so thoughtful and wonderful. Thank you so much for sending me a lovely pressie for my birthday.  I look forward to opening it on my special day.  Yep, I can wait that long for it as I love receiving pressies on my birthday.  So, I'll keep it in the lounge room in the same cabinet where I keep my art gear so that I know where it is and will open it on the day.  Also, I'll upload another photo of it fully opened so you all know what it is on the day I do. Thank you again, footymadgill!

No comments:

Post a Comment