Monday, February 15, 2010

A 6th Bookiversary Prize from Herchelle

Last night was very hot and today turned out horrible too. So, I've been determined to get as much done before 11am as possible; and I've succeeded! I went to the chemist, checked the mail and got all the laundry on the line (all three loads!). And when I checked the mail, I was expecting letters, junkmail or bills; but I had a collection card instead. Just a blue one. So, I grabbed it and went inside and was handed a heavy brown paper-wrapped parcel with a very-well-drawn Ballycumber on the front. But before I left, the lady gave me another parcel, saying she hadn't gotten to writing it up. I have Herchelle to thank for this lovely book!

At first, I didn't know who the book was for as there were two cards with it; one for Loey (my Mum) and one for me. When I opened my card, it was a lovely Christmas card with a hand-made, personalised bookmark and an ornament inside! Aren't they just lovely? I'm not sure what's in Loey's card, we'll just have to wait and see. And seeing, both cards were inside the parcel with the book, I had to journal the book to find out who to give the book to. Thank you again, I will most definitely peruse this one carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment