Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Opened The Envelope From JulesPaige

I received this rather thick envelope the other day; and it said on it not to open it until 14th, February. However, I've noticed that everyone on Bookcrossing were already opening their goodies, and thought it wouldn't hurt to open it. And so, I have to discover the most gorgeous card I've ever seen!
Isn't it lovely? Seeing I've never received a St Valentine's Card like this (or ever) for over a decade, this card is like nothing I've ever seen! It's so pretty and well-made. I'm wondering if JulesPaige made this one or bought it. And just look at the detail inside it! I had to take more than one photo of that interior. But I chose only one.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous card! I'm not sure if I should give it to the person I have in mind; or keep it until next year. I'll have to put it away for the next few days and see. JulesPaige, you've given me something to think about as now, I have two cards to mull over to give to someone; that's if I have the courage to give him the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment