Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's From The Holy Land

The second parcel I received today was from Israel; Jerusalem to be exact. And I was so excited about it, I opened it straight away at the post office and was (and still am) amazed at the beautiful present I found inside. The first thing that greeted me was the gorgeous purple scarf the unwrittenlibra had sent me. It was just lovely! And I love this colour! It's one of the main colours I'm using in my blanket for my lounge this year which will match the jewel green curtains! Then, wrapped in a soft tissue was a fridge magnet of the city with 'Shalom' written on it. And then wrapped in the scarf was a copy of 'On a Hoof and a Prayer' by Polly Evans. I read the back of it and thought it sounded like a great book to read.

I'm so sorry I didn't wait until the right day to open this gem of a present. But I do appreciate everything in it and the lovely note you wrote. It's been so long since I received something this wonderful from anyone; and I will most definitely use the scarf when the day comes around if my family are doing something. Thank you again, UnwrittenLibra for your generosity; and I hope you enjoy your pressie from me (I'm very new at the Valentine's thing, so I do hope you like what I've gotten you).

No comments:

Post a Comment