Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Aussie RABCK!

I love getting mail! And it seems that a lot of the parcels that were supposed to arrive on Monday arrived today. So, when I looked inside my little PO Box, I found this parcel and blue pick-up card. I had some things to post off anyway, so I went inside to collect my parcel and to organise my parcels to send off. I also opened the parcels I had received in case there was anything fragile I should know about - but truthfully, I'm excited about receiving books and parcels that I just love to open them. And this one was from earthangelash; a prize in her Aussie RABCK she hosted.

Thank you so much for this. I do look forward to reading the book and have decided to add the heart into a parcel I'm organising today to be sent to the coast to Tinina67; the first person in my 'Mixed Favourite's Book Baggie'. Where the heart goes from there, well, it will the way of fate, but it will still travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment