Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Birthday Present from Footymadgill

Early this morning, after Loey (my Mum) called me at around 7am to wish me a happy birthday, I raced downstairs and looked at the present I had promised not to open until this day.  It was sitting next to Little Miss Stevie's cage waiting for me in the dim light of the curtains; as was my little darling bird once I uncovered her.  I tried not to rip the paper, but did anyway, and unveiled a lovely butterfly-covered notebook, a coin purse with two cats on it and a little case of tissues with the London Underground on it... so cute!  I love it!
Thank you so much, footymadgill, for this little pressie for my 37th, Birthday... it's made the wait all the worthwhile.  And I can't wait until I receive more pressies from my family to put them up here to thank them too.  I'll be using the coin purse today for the day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a fantastic birthday and got lots of coins to fill the purse! x

    ReplyDelete