Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Labels of Moi from Afar!

Today, it's been very overcast and dull - not to mention quite chilly - and so I hurried over to the post office earlier than usual to collect the mail.  I was surprised to find a few things in my PO Box that normally aren't there.  The first one was a postcard from the Cook Islands from Loey and Dad of their holiday.  They said they had a ball were driving a red convertible... very nice little car!  I love the postcard and what Mum wrote on it.  I'm sure they'll be going back over the years to have more down-time.
My next lot of mail that arrived today from across the miles was a collection of labels from Misscyn on Bookcrossing.  She's is famous for her labels.  This time, she put my self-portrait onto these labels; however it was the unfinished portrait and not the completed one.  Oh well, maybe next time.  Nonetheless, they look fabulous!  I'll most definitely use these on parcels and letters and cards very soon; along with the BCID labels she included too.  Thank you to both BCers for thinking of me and sending me these lovely things
NB:  Blogger is maintaining a few things and so I'm unable to upload a any photos currently.  I'll see if I can in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment