Monday, June 13, 2011

Winter Reading Raffle Prize

This time, this post isn't here to thank somebody or a few people for something.  This one is to show off what is up for grabs for my Winter Reading Raffle on Bookcrossing of Aussie and NZ BCer's.  

And doesn't it look great?  The scarf is hand-knitted and long and gorgeous.  I'd keep it myself; if I didn't have so many in my wardrobe from the last few years of knitting scarves... yep, I just keep on knitting them and putting them away!  Now, I just love giving them away because I love to knit!
There's a lovely mug there with a small tin of Milo and a few good books to get into over the colder months here in the Southern Hemisphere.  Now, the books there aren't necessarily the ones that are going to be in the box when you open it... no, it's just something to make it look good.  So, when one of you lovely people open the box, the books may be totally different.  So, if you'd like to join in - and you're an Aussie or NZ Bookcrosser - post your name on the list in the RABCK forum on Bookcrossing and you'll be added into the draw!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment