Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book Label Exchange!

The Bookcrossing Label Exchange is under way again!  And today, I received two lots in the mail!  On a day where the rain clouds had covered our blue skies, they really brightened my day.  
The two that showed were in two average sized envelopes.  One was from Heartthumper in the USA.  Now, she and I have swapped all kinds of things before; from labels and Christmas cards to gifts.  And so, Heartthumper and I are old Bookcrossing friends.  And I thank you very much for sending me these lovely labels from where you are; and I love the old-style card too, it's so very retro! 
The next one was from a first-timer to the Label Exchange; and so I was thrilled to receive a lovely envelope filled with a gorgeous postcard, labels and a recipe for a Raw Blueberry Cheesecake from Mystical Warrior.  Yummo!  Must try that out one day! 
Thank you both for your labels.  I will be posting mine off after next week; as my money has been a little tight lately.  Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment