Monday, October 18, 2010

A Blast From the Past And Reeces.

Today, I woke up feeling a bit blah.  And I know why.  I've eaten too much salt over the weekend; my fault, but I'll get through it.  Anyway, I pushed myself out of bed and got going to the post office to find only one thing to pick up.  
When I received the parcel, I got in and opened it right away; and found it had a bag of Reeces Peanut Butter Cups (a little melted, but it doesn't matter, they'll be okay once they get cold in the fridge.) and I loved the little coin purse that popped out.  At first, I thought it was a real cassette tape and you had gone all retro on me and made a tape of something you wanted me to play.  But as I picked it up, I realised it was a cassette tape coin purse!  How very cool!  I love it!  Thank you so much, Judygreeneyes!  I'll most definitely use that one at an '80's party or when I'm feeling like I'm retro in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment