Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Parcel From My Birthday Buddy.

Today, I received a wonderful parcel from my Bookcrossing Birthday Buddy.  She lives on the other side of Brisbane and we swap pressies every year; and I haven't forgotten her birthday... and neither has she forgotten mine.  Last week, I posted off her parcel of five books to her and today, my parcel arrived for my birthday.
It was wrapped in bright orange paper with a gorgeous golden card with a fairy on a mushroom reading a book on the front.  Inside the wrappings were two books, three coin purses, chocolates, a picture frame and a stationery set.  What a lovely collection of pressies.  I love all these things; and can't wait to read the books, they sound like a good read.
I sent Froggirlwendy a trilogy of books by John Twelve Hawks about two brothers.  The books are called 'The Traveller', 'The Dark River', then 'The Golden River'.  They were all bought new, but I found I couldn't get past the first book; which was really well-written.  Then, I put in two paranormal romances (not vampire ones, just interestingly different romances) because I saw on her Mt TBR, that she liked to read romances too.  Well, I hope Froggirlwendy enjoys her presents as much as I have.  Happy Birthday, and I hope you receive many wonderful presents and have a wonderful day; as good as I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment