Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Cute Little Parcel From Froggie66

Today I was late getting to the post office as I got talking to one of my neighbours about Halloween; then onto other subjects.  We chatted about how to cut a pumpkin and how much we were paying for them here.  Her kids were in the mood to play, so I decided to take off and found my PO Box was chock-a-block full of mail!  I even found a blue pick-up slip in amongst a parcel, some magazines from Chrisco and some junk mail. 
The parcel I had to pick up was a set of address labels I needed as I wanted to use them for the next few years; and they were nice.  And the parcel I pulled out of my PO Box was from Froggie66 in Canada.  The stamp was just hanging on by a little bit; and as I put it into my bag, the stamp fell of in there.  Luckily it made it all the way here; it's such a lovely stamp with a Moose on it.
Once home, I opened the parcel and found a whole lot of goodies inside it.  From a 3-pack of Reeces Peanut Butter Cups to a cute pen, a postcard and groovy coin purse I love!  Thank you so much, Froggie66, I love them all.  Your postcard will be joining the others up on the wall in the dining room downstairs as a show of where my friends live on Bookcrossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment