Monday, December 7, 2009

From Austria!

Now, the two parcel collection cards had to be taken into the post office (and I had Christmas Card for the ladies and the owner there for their patience and kindness over this year too. I have been doing this for the past year or so).
This first parcel is from Releanna. Thank you so much for making up the miniature photo album with my family's photos in it. How did you do that? It's so beautiful! I'll be taking it to the coast with me this Christmas. And there's also a Christmas Card (which is now on top of the piano too!) and some Austrian chocolate/sweets that I've put into the freezer to keep cold (yes, it's been very hot here lately). The little ornament has been put onto the tree.

Thank you so much much for you lovely and beautiful gifts. They are absolutely lovely and I'll be using the album long after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment