Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Secret Santa Strikes Again!

Wow! Today, the PO Box was crammed full of letters, Christmas cards and bills (of course, they have to make life less fun at this time of year and keep our feet on the ground by slapping us with electricity and gas bills just before Christmas Day!). But, in amongst it all, I saw a blue parcel pick-up card. So, inside I went and there was a 3kg bag for me from Juli2007! I opened it before I went home and it was full of wrapped up books and goodies!

However, once home, I pulled them all out and was too excited to wait for the Big Day (seeing it's only a few days away; and I'm going to the coast on that day as well. I'll be very busily packing last minute things), I decided to open them now and show my appreciation for the gifts now. Also, if there was anything that could melt in it, I didn't want that to happen either - like chocolate or other foods. Thank you so much for the gaily-wrapped gifts and soaps, Juli2007! I love them very much! The only big decision now is: which one to read first!

No comments:

Post a Comment