Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Secret Angels Time!

This arrived yesterday and I didn't have time to upload it. So, here I am doing it now. And I took it over to Loey's place to agonise whether to open it or not; and as you can see, I opened it because curiosity killed the cat (but satisfaction brought it back - as it's quote in SK's 'Dreamcatcher'). Today, I was off shopping, so this was the only time I've had to record what I've received in the last two days. I also replaced the velveteen on the old sewing table to use as a background for my blogs; doesn't it look gorgeous?

Anyway, I'd love to thank simplyreflected for sending me these beautiful books, the bookmark, the keyring calculator (which works too!), ornament and beautiful card too as well as the booklet of recipes from New Zealand. They all look delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment