Thursday, December 10, 2009

From Texas-Wren!

Today is another hot day; and so, I went off to the post office to get everything done and picked up early at 9am. On opening my PO Box, I was greeted by a red envelope and a blue parcel pick-up card. At this time of year, I receive more of these blue cards than any other time; and so I look forward to this time of year; it's a lot of fun too! While standing in line, I opened the card and found it is a gorgeous Christmas card from Texas-Wren!
Now, here in Australia, we don't get snow at Christmas; and I only dream of seeing through a White Christmas at least once in my life (seriously I do!). And receiving all of these cards with snow on them is just wonderful! Thank you so much, Texas-Wren for posting this card to me. It'll be joining the growing collection on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment