Monday, December 7, 2009

More Christmas Cards!

I love this time of year; when the mailbox gets all crowded with great stuff from everyone I love. And today, I found two parcel collect cards and three Christmas cards. One is from a dear friend I've known for a very long and time and he's almost 90; and has been a poet and a writer for as long as I've known him. The other two are from Bookcrossers; and here they are!

This first tall one is from Wombles and I just love it. Thank you so much for this one. Look at the colour and simplicity of it; just gorgeous! This one has joined the others on the piano; along with the next one!

The second one is from a mystery sender in Geneva. I couldn't translate the name (sorry about that). However, if you're the one who sent it, thank you so much! It's the global message it holds in many languages; yet one as well; as it all means the same thing. I love to receive Christmas cards from all over the world from any Bookcrosser.

No comments:

Post a Comment