Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Romanian Chocolates and Calendar

Also in the mail today, I found a parcel pick-up card; a blue one. So, I didn't have to sign for it. So, I went into the post office and was handed a well-taped up parcel, which I pulled apart and it was wrapped up again. Well, I thought to leave it until I returned home from shopping; and I'm thankful I did. Inside this wrapped up parcel is a calendar, a box of chocolate (which had begun to melt in the Summer heat; and are now chilling out in the freezer for later on tonight) and a lovely card with cats on the front.
This card was bought to aid in the protection for cats. In purchasing this card - and others like it - elviraro has helped people assist 140,000 cats every year. To find out more about this worthy cause, I'll put the link to this site on the sidebar.

Thank you again for this beautiful HGG and the calendar of monasteries. I look forward to having it by my bed or downstairs in the lounge room on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment