Monday, November 23, 2009

Advent Calendar Christmas Present

Today the PO Box didn't have much in it. Well, it had one parcel pick-up and so I thought it may have been pretty much anything from a RABCK to a Bookring. But today, it is something much more special than either of those things! Today, the Advent Calendar Present arrived from Nikel27! Inside the envelope is a letter explaining what to do with the present and the date I'm to open it.
Now, I'm very curious about what's inside the gorgeous paper... but, I'm not one to break the rules of this game you've created. So, under the tree this parcel will go until the date on the top of the letter (which is 24th, December, 2009. I will be opening this present down at Brunswick Heads on Christmas Eve!).

I will update this post when I find out which book I've gotten. Until then, we'll all be in suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment