Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweepstakes from Erishkigal!

This is so cool! I went to the post office today because it's going to rain a lot and I didn't want to get wet. When I arrived, I collected one blue parcel collection slip and a few letters, then went inside; only to find there was another parcel on the counter I had to sign for! Cool! And this was the parcel I had to sign for.

I love all kinds of things North American Indian; and I hadn't thought of books. However, I was surprised at the gorgeous cedar berry necklace! Just look how beautifully-made it is and the colours of it! I tried it on and love it! Thank you so much Erishkigal for these I will have to get into the book (once I make a dent in my Mt TBR) and I'll wear the necklace when I go out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment