Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RABCK - Ray Bradbury's Short Stories.

This parcel was inside my PO Box with the red slip yesterday. And, when I got home, I opened it up and was so happy that it avoided the UK Royal Mail strike (or got around it somehow). And I love the postcard of London you included; it brought back so many memories of walking around that big city with nothing more than a Pentax Z10 camera, my backpack full of bottled water, a little bit of money, traveller's cheques and a map way back in 1997. Anyway, I began the first story while doing my volunteer work and trying to keep my mind off my little bird's health at the Logan Art Gallery.

Thank you so much Bookowl1000 for this wonderful book! I do look forward to reading more of his work; I've found a dark kind of humour in it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment