Thursday, November 12, 2009

HGG - Thank you to my Mystery Sender From Finland!

When I opened this parcel, I found all these gorgeous postcards that matched each other in colour and art. Then, out popped a sealed chocolate. On the back of one of the postcards was a greeting saying the chocolate was Belgium and that the postcards were chosen on the basis of 'warm yellow, sandy colour scale, because that's what I associate with your warm country'. Wonderful!

I'd love to thank you very much! However, I couldn't figure out who sent it. There was no screen name on the postcard and no return address on the back of the envelope for me to see if I had it in my BC address book. So, whoever you are, in the Netherlands, thank you so much for your present I love it!


7th, December 2009: I felt like eating the chocolate and on opening it, I was pleasantly surprised find the cat on the front of the packaging was also the shape of the chocolate on the inside! Isn't it gorgeous? Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment