Monday, November 2, 2009

HGG - All The Way From California!

After such a stressful weekend (which I won't go into here), I opened my PO Box find a wonderful surprise inside it! A red pick-up card; this means I had to sign for it. I opened the envelope at the post office (no, I couldn't wait until I got home; I get too excited when it's got my screen name on the front!) and out came the two gorgeous coin purse, the bookmark, a hand-written note and a pen. I also found the magnet inside the woven coin purse. All of these beautiful things came from California! I love them and will get great use out of them!

Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise. I love it and will most definitely get into using all of it very soon, judygreeneyes.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, to take pictures of all of the great gifts we BCers send each other. I love it! So glad my gift arrived safely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started out as a blog for my birthday presents (as you can see from the url) but then, I didn't want it to stagnate; so I turned it into what it is now. It will continue on this way from one year to the next to that everyone knows their gifts arrived safe and well; also that I appreciate every one of them.

    ReplyDelete