Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweepstakes from Shemchin!

Oh! Wow! I've never gotten something from one of these before in all the years I've been with Bookcrossing! And of all days, I'm so happy I received this on in the mail! I had to send my little bird off to the vet after she threw up seed all over the place yesterday morning and I was as worried as a pet owner could get when I opened my PO Box and found the red collection slip inside. So I went into the post office and signed for the parcel to be handed a huge one! Once out in the car, I opened it and found a massive bag of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups!!! Yummo! Loey saw them and her mouth dropped. Then I said there were books and teabags... and well, you can see by the photograph that there was a lot in the parcel!

Thank you so much Shemchin for making my day! You really brightened it up! You're one-of-a-kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment