Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweepstakes from AmberC!

While I was at the post office, I also picked this parcel up; but I didn't have to sign for it. It was tightly wrapped in a recycled Australia Post bag and had a sheet of a Bookcrossing note paper taped to it as an address label! Very cool recycling technique. Once I got home and the parcel was opened, I was pleasantly surprised to pull out a pagan mystery from AmberC with a wicked postcard of an aerial shot of Cyclone Monica that almost hit Darwin in April 2006.

I took two photos of this so you can all see the photo of Cyclone Monica and then what was written on the back of the postcard. Amazing what those things look like from above isn't it? Absolutely breath-taking! Thank you AmberC for sending this great book to me. I'll add it to Mt TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment