Monday, November 16, 2009

A Belated Birthday Gift.

When Loey came to pick me and Stevie up this morning, she told me there was a parcel for me in the car. Once I got my little bird settled in the back seat, I opened front passenger door and found the parcel that had traveled a long way from Pugwash, Canada. Yes! Queenfrog, your parcel arrived safe and sound after being in transit for so long. As we drove along Logan Road in the heat today, Unwrapped the many little gifts you had picked out thoughtfully one by one and I must say that I love each and every one of them!

Thank you so much for putting the thought and time into this present. I really do love the book cover. It will be used this Christmas when I'm down the coast - as the salt air really isn't good for books down there. I have found a place for everything from my parcel of goodies you sent to me; no matter how late it has arrived. You are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment