Friday, November 13, 2009

Look What Popped Up In the Mail! A Sweepstakes!

When I checked the mail today, I found nothing in the box, so, I went inside to post off my Christmas Cards (yes I begin my Christmas Spirit early in the year) and look for things to post off for HGG's. Anyway, there was something for me, the ladies at the post office hadn't written it up yet. So, after I paid for my things, I signed for the parcel and brought it home.

Now, I don't know what to call this one; it is a surprise to find it here. However, I don't know if it's a HGG or a Sweepstakes. So, I'll just have to say it's a great surprise it's here and add it to my Mt TBR for the next few months (well, next year!). Thank you spaceystacey for this book!

ETA: 15th, November, 2009: I received an e-mail just today from spaceystacey that the book was a prize in a Sweepstakes for Popped! Thank you again! I will have to find time to read it; seeing how many books I've received in the latter part of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment