Monday, November 30, 2009

My First Christmas Card.

Now, we come into the time of giving and receiving. Yes. It's Christmas-time; and I do love this time of year. However it's not the receiving of the presents I love, it's the giving to others. And today, I received my first Christmas card through the mail from another Bookcrosser. I must thank Junequeensland for sending this lovely card to me.

Junequeensland and Glenystasmania and I met up in Brisbane City in October. And even though the day was wet, we had a lovely time at the Pancake Manor and 'Archive Bookstore' on Charlotte Street. They were absolutely astounded at how big the store was and vowed to come back and make a day of being there. I do look forward to seeing one or both of them back here in Brisbane again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment