Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And From My Birthday Buddy...

Today, my gift from Froggirlwendy arrived! Yay! I love receiving presents on my birthday from her. And I knew the gift was arriving this week some time if it didn't arrived on Monday. Anyway, I saw the 3kg bag and knew it was hers and borrowed a pair of scissors from the ladies at the post office and opened the bag straight away. Two lovely, glittery purses, a block of 'Greens' Dark chocolate and a book came out with two beautiful bookmarks slotted in the front; along with a gorgeous card. Underneath the card was a bookplate designed by Boirina and the 'registered by' part filled in already (by me; so I'll used this one for this book). What a present and I look forward to posting off her gift to her soon in about two weeks time.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts. I'll get a lot of use from the coin purses and the bookmarks will most definitely be added to my ever-growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment