Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Presents from Mum and Dad

My day didn't finish with the gifts, cards, postcards and chocolates from my wonderful friends from Bookcrossing. Mum and Dad bought me gifts as well. Loey bought me a mug from a chemist with a lovely saying on it about daughters on it that brought me to tears, Dad bought me a 'PINK' cd (he even called me on Saturday and asked me about which cd I'd like; and I said anything from her work; he got one that do like); and they both bought me a paper shredder (so I can shred anything I don't need). My brother has yet to give me my present as he was in Melbourne for the weekend and couldn't make it to my birthday dinner last night.
S
peaking of which we went to the local RSL - Diggers - and had a lovely dinner there. Despite my pasta meal being slightly undercooked, we had a great time there, came back to my place and cut the cake. It's been a wonderful birthday. I've put all the cards on the piano and am still journalling the books and finding places for the rest of the beautiful things you have all given me.
And I thank you all for helping me celebrate my birthday this year - as you helped me celebrate my Mum's birthday - we've all had the best time! Let's do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment