Thursday, October 22, 2009

HGG - Chocolate and Journal from Finland

Even though I don't travel much, I love to receive things from across the miles; and the country I know the least about is Finland; however, it's the got the most breath-taking countryside.

This little parcel of goodies came from Alejanda and include a bar of chili chocolate, a relfector, a bookstring and a journal with three little pigs on the front (and it's lockable). Well, the chocolate is in the freezer awaiting time for the after dinner snack and I'll definitely use this darling pink journal for something in the next year. I'm not sure just what yet. I'll kept you post about what it will be used for. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness.

4th, November 2009: I've decided what to do with the cute little lockable diary. Seeing the pages are multi-coloured, I've begun writing poetry inside its pages. I've titled it: 'The Happy Little Pigs Poetry Book: Short Poem of the Everyday'. Every few days, I sit on my lounge at night and write prose poetry in its unedited form in it as it comes out of my mind into the book. The book will be re-locked once all the pages are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment