Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Gift With A Difference!

Just like Loey's present, judygreeneyes, didn't give me a book; instead sending me something totally different. My parcel was bulging and felt fragile; however on opening it, I smelt coconut and peppermint... yum! I pulled out two candles which had a purple ribbon around them - one was French Market and the other Diva (both smelt so good, I could almost eat them!), and then there were the peppermints from San Diego, California. Loey tried one of the peppermints and said they were really strong; but good!

Thank you so much for them, they are wonderful and are currently sitting near my stereo and television awaiting use (which will be soon; as I get really curious about the smell of scented candles when I receive them). I'll let you know how it all goes when I do light them. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment