Thursday, October 29, 2009

HGG - Dinner and Labels

This is so cool! I love receiving these things in the mail! And this year, I've received so many, I'm grateful I began this blog to keep track. Anyway, I'd like to thank dvg for sending this book to me for this HGG; I received these yesterday morning as I went out shopping. However, I already received a copy for my birthday from weirdwong; but hey! No worries, I'll be lending this one to Loey. She's been wanting to read it for a while (and has been eyeing off my birthday copy). After she reads it, I'll most probably turn it into a bookring or a bookray; keep it travelling around the world.

Thank you so much again for your thoughtful gift for the HGG. I love it! And I love the labels; which I will most definitely use in a book or two down the coast this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment