Friday, October 9, 2009

The Mark of Friendship

When I opened this parcel, I didn't find any books. I found the most lovely notebooks, bookmarks and a magnet. All of them spoke of friendship and opportunity in the most beautiful ways. This is how I feel about you all; as friends across the miles and on the net through the forums. You're friends to me and will always be there for me; I will always be there for you.
Lone-Star-Lori, these are wonderful things to send across the miles to me on my birthday and I thank you very much. I will use them and remember you were the one who gave them to me. Some of them will stay in the Bookcrossing basket; as that's where a lot of the things that I've received has been placed; and other things will be used in other places around the house. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment