Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HGG - Native American Beauty and Tuscany

Yesterday, I received two HGG's from two wonderful Bookcrossers; and I thought to thank them here. The first one I opened is from Elizardbreath and there was a slight problem with Australian Customs in Sydney; which I fixed with a phone call. They had removed two orange peel tea sachets and a cedar berry bracelet; the latter is now being returned to me and tea being destroyed (as it's a restricted substance if it's imported wrongly into the country; which in this case it was). I'm so grateful the customs man allowed the bracelet through. And the best thing is, there in the parcel is a rabbit skin purse; which I love! And I will use it as well (unfortunately, the lady at the post office wasn't too keen on touching it, oh well!).

The second parcel is from Canadian-Babe in Italy. It has a gorgeous calendar of Tuscany; with its beautiful landscapes of greenery and blue skies to match! Along with the calendar was a note and a lovely, thick notebook without lines! I'll most definitely use that wherever I go; most probably for poetry knowing me!

Thank you both for making my HGG the best!

19th, October, 2009: Today, the cedar berry bracelet arrived from the Customs Office in Sydney. I'd like to thank the gentleman who let it through and allowed me to have it (even though he had to have the orange peal tea destroyed unfortunately) and I'd like to also thank Elizardbreath for sending it to me in the first place. It was definitely worth the wait and fiddling around with customs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just saw this...Sorry about the tea!! I should have done better research to make sure everything I sent would go through customs! :) Glad to hear the rest arrived safely! Have a great day!

    ~Elizardbreath

    ReplyDelete