Monday, October 5, 2009

The Mystery Sender is.... Weirdwong!

I love getting gifts; however, this one is from a mystery sender and therefore, whoever has sent this, I do thank you very much. This wonderful book is one that I've been dying to read and will read soon. Ironically, I'm also on a bookring/ray for it (so when the time comes for it being my turn, I can happily say that the previous person can skip me and save the postage).

So, whoever you are, you wonderful BCer, I thank you very much for this wonderful gift of this book book!

10th, October, 2009: Loey and I were reading some of the lovely e-mails you guys wrote to her when we came across one from Weirdwong saying they'd send this book from betterworldbooks.com ... then it clicked! Weirdwong must have sent Loey her book from betterworldbooks.com too! Did you? We're both still wondering! Many thanks for this wonderful book and I have plans to read it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment