Monday, October 19, 2009

International Country/State Exchange

Now, this is an exchange that is hosted by nediamnori87 and they lined me up with hyphen8 in Hawaii (however, I didn't receive an e-mail about who I was lined up with; so I didn't get to send anything off). So, today, in the mail, I received a large parcel almost totally covered in stamps! Just look at that envelope! Isn't it amazing?

Inside it was two books, two bookmarks, two post-it note pads and a postcard with a pamphlet of edible Hawaii... brilliant! I've had 'The Once and Future King' by T.H White on my wishlist for a long time now, and now I can get in and read it... and the second book is from Hawaii, about Hawaii; wonderful! I've have yet to own a book like this one; and now I do, I'm going to be on the look out for more of them. Thank you so much, hyphen8 for sending me this parcel, I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment